Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books on this shelf deal with the performing arts, which differ from the visual arts insofar as the former uses the artist's own body, face, and presence as a medium, and the latter uses materials such as clay, metal, or paint, which can be molded or transformed to create some artistic object.
The following 5 related categories may be of interest, out of 5 total.
- Book:Corps-Style Marching (6 pages)
- Shelf:Dance (8 cats, 8 pages)
- Shelf:Magic (2 cats, 2 pages)
- Shelf:Music (18 cats, 19 pages)
- Shelf:Theatre (9 cats, 9 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Performing arts"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.