Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books on this shelf deal with cultural sociology: a methodology that incorporates cultural analysis into interpretations of social life. Culture includes the ideas, norms, artifacts, and symbols of societies and emphasizes the meanings of these things. Cultural sociology studies cultural impacts on societies and social interaction.
The following 8 related categories may be of interest, out of 8 total.
- ► Book:Elite and Minority Bilingualism in Colombia (1 page)
- ► Book:Introduction to Latin American Studies (4 pages)
- ► Book:Pakistani Studies (8 pages)
- ► Book:Sex and Music (1 page)
- ► Book:Spirituality in India - A Cultural Perspective (3 pages)
- ► Book:Work and Life in the Mobile Society (34 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Cultural sociology"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.