From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Contrary to popular belief, ceviche does not involve raw fish. It's not exactly cooked, either.
- 1 (8 ounce) pompano fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 (7 ounce) mahimahi fillet, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Combine juices and salt and pepper. Pour into a gallon-size zip-top bag and add fish. Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, eat!