From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 90g grated coconut flesh
- 1 egg
- 140g rice flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 50g durian
- 170g palm sugar, shaved
- 250ml coconut cream
- vegetable oil
- 120ml palm sugar caramel
- passion fruit ice cream
- Mix coconut flesh with the flours.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas and durian, and then add palm sugar, egg and coconut cream and mix thoroughly.
- Pour banana mixture into a blender and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Mix coconut mixture and banana purée. Cover this and let it chilled in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a pan to medium hot. Brush the pan surface with oil and spoon on the mixture. Fry it until it is light brown color.
- Serve it hot, with the palm sugar caramel and passion fruit ice cream.