Wikibooks:Collaboration of the Month/September 2005 voting
The following are the rules and conditions for voting for the Collaboration of the Month:
- Only registered users with 20 or more edits to their name may vote.
- You may vote under as many nominations as you wish, however, you may only vote for each book itself once.
- Sign your vote with a number sign and four tildes, #~~~~, after the most previous vote under the book's nomination. Unsigned votes will be removed.
- Any nomination which receives 3 or more votes in one month will automatically be renominated the next month if it is not chosen.
- If you wish to include a short comment for your vote, then you may do so. Make sure that if you leave such a comment, that you are also voting for that page.
- Do not post objection votes as these will have no effect on the final tally.
- Voting will end at 00:00 UTC on the first day of each month. In essence, when a new month begins voting ends. Any votes added after this time will be discarded.
- The nomination with most votes will be chosen as the Collaboration of the Month. In case of a tie, the older Wikibook will be chosen.
This book is nearly done but could still use some work. It also has sections that are intended as ongoing projects.
- This is a very good start, but having raised chickens before, I can say that this book is definitely not almost done. The format is well layed-out, but it needs a lot of additional information. I'll do my best to help out when I get a chance. Jsymmetry 23:42, 16 August 2005 (UTC)
Comments: Could use some help on this project some images and formating. So far I am the only person working on this and would like other to share knowledge too.
This Wikibook needs some formatting work done to meet Wikijunior Solar Sytem Standards. This is also the first Wikijunior book to be nominated for collaboration of the month.
Unless someone else votes this is going to be a unique instance. A book winning with less than three votes. Klingoncowboy4 19:06, 15 August 2005 (UTC)
Art History (3, 05:18, 24. Mai 2005)
This Wikibook is nearly empty, and could easily be collaborated on with hundreds of online sources. Serge 10:25, August 1, 2005 (UTC)
- A very sparse book on a huge subject. A good choice for major improvement. Jsymmetry 23:44, 16 August 2005 (UTC)
German language (3, 01:32, 14. Okt 2003)
This language-related Wikibook has got high potential, because it contains many very good lessons. It can be also used as a base for new language books. It needs some impovements and new lessons. Sblive 10:55, 17 August 2005 (UTC)