Here are some things that aren't necessarily policy, but that I think are as good as policy:
- The books are the most important thing.
- People are here to write books, not to deal with drama or bullshit. See #1.
- You may be responsible for more drama and bullshit then you realize. See #2.
- Don't start fights, see #2.
- If it isn't broken, don't fix it.
- If it is broke, fix it.
- If it can't be fixed, toss it out.
- Keep things simple
- Wikibooks isn't all things for all people. We are making no attempts to correct this.
- Sometimes, the best thing you can do is leave.
- If you don't know, ask. If nobody knows, draft up a version.
- We aren't on a schedule. If you are, there will be stress. We make no apologies for this.