Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Whiteknight||Discussion||Book Foundry||All Books||New Book Guide||Book Creator||Images||About Me|
This is a brief description (proposal) for how book stages should be used:
- Book is a stub, contains little or no contents. Main page consists of either a paragraph or an outline with red links.
- Book is expanding. New pages are being created, the TOC is being expanded and reordered. Many pages are stubs or contain very little content.
- The basic TOC has been finalized, although more new chapters are added occasionaly. Many pages contain significant text content, or image content, but are not integrated. Pages frequently are not properly formatted.
- Book pages contain significant content, including images and other media, proper formatting, and templates. Some book-specific templates are being designed and implemented, including inter-page navigation. Book has a printable version, and possibly a PDF version.
- Book pages contain good content, including multimedia, example problems, explanations, etc. Book has a printable version and a PDF version, and possibly sub-versions of each. Book has significant meta pages including LMOS and support pages for new contributors. Book has a cover page, listings of resources, and proper notices of GFDL content.