- Do not add sub-pages to this outline.
- Any user may edit this outline, but Whiteknight maintains complete editorial control on this page.
- This page may be deleted without warning.
This outline was last edited on 12 November 2008. Last edit over 115 months ago. Please update.
This outline is designed to replace the current Artificial Intelligence book. That book may not need to be deleted, but it will need to be updated and reorganized. --Whiteknight (Page) (Talk) 19:49, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
The current Artificial Intelligence book is to sprawling and ambitious to make a good book. I propose we break it down into a series of sub books with a "portal" or subject page to keep track of them all. Some such books already exist, such as Expert Systems and Artificial Neural Networks. Additional books need to be created (eventually) to cover topics about propositional calculus, fuzzy logic, and genetic algorithms. These might be on the back-burner for a long time.
- This book is going to cover a short, high-level overview of the field of artificial intellegence, it's history, it's purview, and it's current state.
- History of AI
- Definition of AI
- Common Types of AI
- Current State
- Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence/Preface
- Artificial Intelligence Study Guide
- Artificial Intelligence Study Guide/Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence Study Guide/General Remarks
- Artificial Intelligence/1 - Bit Learner
- Artificial Intelligence/Boolean Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence/Chronology
- Artificial Intelligence/Definition
Other Existing Pages
These pages here exist, but need to be evaluated and merged to some place more appropriate:
- Computer Science:Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence/Circuit encoded in Java
- Artificial Intelligence/My research results
- Artificial Intelligence Study Guide/Symbolic Programming
- Artificial Intelligence/Search/Heuristic search/Depth-first search
- Artificial Intelligence/Search/Exhaustive search/Breadth-first search