- Wikibooks is a Wikimedia project that was started on July 10, 2003 with the mission to create a free collection of open-content textbooks that anyone can edit.
- Since our founding, volunteers have written about 56,795 modules in a multitude of textbooks.
- The central place to ask questions or discuss ideas is the Staff Lounge (this is the equivalent to Wikipedia's Village Pump.
What to do
- Wikipedians may wish to read our primer before getting started). See also the mailing list.
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, play around in the sandbox, have fun, and good luck!