| This page is part of Wikibooks Trainz Wikibook Administration. This is not a page for readers, but for contributing editor's willing to help write the Trainz Wikibook for the benefit of all, but especially new Trainz users facing the mountainous learning curves of the software milieu.
• It holds discussion points and outlines of organization which may be useful editing Trainz.
• Please feel free to add discussion points, organizational suggestions, or ask questions on Talk:Trainz/Project.
This is the Project TOC or Index page for all current and planning new Trainz
targeted and/or threaded tutorials.
• In general, it will only be co-listing the Content Creation
tutorials that were extant in the Wikibook before 2013 in a separate section down the bottom.
• If you see something to improve upon here, by all means, make yourself at home and add it!
• Trainz specific (special purpose) utility templates will be found in Category:Trainz Templates, and especially in the guideline Templates.