|A Wikibookian questions the neutrality of this page.
You can help make it neutral, request assistance, or view the relevant discussion.
Confused & Upset
I started dating this woman five weeks ago. We got into it pretty heavy. We spent a lot of time together. I began staying at her house every night, aside from maybe 2 or 3 nights. A week ago things started getting a little rough. We got into a little spat for the first time. Since then, things just seemed to go a little downhill. A few days later we got into another disagreement, and soon after that she told me that we needed some time apart. I can understand the time apart thing, to some degree. But I'm really into this person and am scared about losing her. I stayed at home last night for the first time in roughly three weeks. I miss her a lot already. What I want to know I guess, what do I do to keep in contact with her? How do I go abouts keeping contact? How often? My initial reaction is to pour myself out into a note or email and give it to her,yet, I dont want to push her any more.
- I presume the two of you are in your twenties. The chapter Adolescence—Seeking Romantic Love shows how young people fall in love, by projecting idealizations onto a partner rather than by seeing who the partner really is. When even a tiny bit of reality cracks that idealization, the fantasy falls apart in a hurry. Young people then go from madly in love to hating each other. Contrast this to Adulthood—Families And Forgiveness. Help her to move from adolescent love to mature love.--Thomas David Kehoe 21:39, 16 October 2006 (UTC)
I got out with a girl, we work in the same place. Before this, I was in love with another girl, but she did not felt the same for me. Then I decided to take a chance with the girl who worked with me. I found out that she liked me and I didn't know that. The problem is that she wants a serious relationship, but I don't think I'm ready for it, I feel quite unconfortable, but now I think there's no return. I was forced to ask her father to date her, but I don't want to (altough he refused). Anyway, she has deeper feeling for me than mine for her. I fear hurting her and I'm ashamed because of it. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 13:29, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
Why develop all 15 archetypes?
Why is it ideal, as you said, to develop all fifteen archetypes rather than just a few like most couples do? Are we some kind of super-couple if we can develop all fifteen equally?
A love style in a relationship
Hi all. How can we women deal with men as being ludic?
- Ludic means being playful, there are many games that strengthen relationship, team activities of exploration and testing of skills will serve to increase mutual reliance and expose character traits that could otherwise not be evident. It is also a good way to define shared interest(s). --Panic (discuss • contribs) 03:39, 17 February 2012 (UTC)
relationship with a married man
is a relationship with a married man have a great future
- It depends in many factors. A marriage is not only a legal contract but a trust commitment between two persons. If one is infringing on that legal and moral contract without the knowledge of the other partner and without a valid reasons (all extremely limited in time and all excluding participation in most marital functions). That person not only demonstrates a lack of character and reliability but escalates the possibility that he/she is not committed to the new relation or the situation can be repeatable in the future. Even more if he/she knows the new partner is aware of the situation, since he/she is also morally corrupted by association. This seems common sense. --Panic (discuss • contribs) 13:03, 6 April 2012 (UTC)
nothing at all
i have feelings for my teacher,but she is already twice as my age.We are very close to each other.However she has boyfriend now .What can i do to show her my feelings?Can it be possible?
- Your age influences maturity and viability of a relation (independence), this is the fulcrum to access the issue. In any case any relation with that age difference is extremely impractical in the basic long term considerations and even more problematic it is not in general socially accepted. Since she has a boyfriend it also indicates that she is not romantically available. Even if those that do not risk reap no gains, one should realize that there is clearly a cost vs benefits that should be considered, especially since making it clear and being found unilateral will probably make your close relation impossible. --Panic (discuss • contribs) 13:27, 16 August 2014 (UTC)
i am 24 years married but for the past 4 years my wife just see everything wrong in me i don't think she has someone else in her life i think she doesn't love me anymore, we have sex maybe one a week then she will not participate and this is slowly killing me i want a wife that show love and wants love on this stage she doesn't want me
what to do?
- I keep answering this questions because a) they are mostly common sense b) logical, they only need a moment's reflection, and advice is free...
- First consider why you got married and if it was a mistake in the first place, one that needs fixing. Have a talk with her and see where she is at, marriage is a partnership, you can't and should take the burden alone.
- As for the wife "pointing out" your faults (by your own admission), it demonstrates that you have a low self esteem, no one is perfect and I'm certain the she has her own faults also, it may be something reflecting her personality or that you should have lived together or got to know each-other better. Do not chose to respond in kind, that will not make it better. If you are willing, try to fix your quirks. I'm certain you can do that to some of it, even use it to negotiate terms with her about it, like trades (you do so and I do that) or ask for help correcting them in a positive way.
- As for the love relation itself that takes work to keep alive, it shouldn't be taken for granted, do the things that brought you together in the first place and add tasks that you can perform as a team and create positive experiences around, happy communal memories. Please avoid going to into the baby trap, some couples decide to have a baby as a fix, that rarely works, it is a delay tactic that does nothing to address the issues and adds a third party that if things do not work will suffer and make you regrets even worse. --Panic (discuss • contribs) 06:00, 29 September 2015 (UTC)