- china: plates, cups, etc. made from porcelain clay
China is situated in the east of Asia. In narrow sense, it means the People's Republic of China, also means the Republic of China. In broad sense, it includes the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
After China's last civil war, it spitted in 2 parts:
- The People's Republic of China (PRC), commonly known as China, has control over Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong (since 1997) and Macau (since 1999).
- The Republic of China (ROC), commonly known as Taiwan, has control over the islands of Taiwan, Penghu, Jinmen and Mazu.
- Zhonghuar Rernmirn Gohngherguor (PRC), surcheng Zhongguor, kohngzhih ZG Daluh, Xianggaang (corng 1997 niarn) her Aohmern (corng 1999 niarn).
- Zhonghuar Mirnguor (ROC), surcheng Tairwan, kohngzhih d daaoyuu baokuoh Tairwan, Pernghur, Jinmern her Maazuu.
China has one of the world's oldest civilizations and has the oldest continuous civilization. It has archeological evidence over 5,000 years old. It has one of the world's oldest writing systems, and had many major inventions.
ZG yoou shihjieh zuih guulaao d wernmirng zhiyi, her zuih charng d liarnxuh wernmirng. ta yoou kaaoguu zhehngmirng chaoguoh 5000 niarn d lihshii. ta yoou shihjih zuih guulaao d wernzih zhiyi, her yoou heenduo zhohngyaoh d famirng.