From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Foundations of scientific worldview
- What is nature?
- Matter, energy and information
- Atoms, molecules, elementary particles, photons
- The four forces
- Space and time
The history of nature
The human mind and its performance
- How do we see the world?
- Spirit, soul, consciousness, free will
- Good and evil in nature, conscience
- Basics of a natural ethic
- Achievements of man, transcendence of nature
The natural sciences
- What are the natural sciences and how do they work?
- What are laws of nature?
- Boundaries of the scientific worldview and the limits of nature
- The big errors of science
- The open questions in science
- Natural criticism of other worldviews
- Criticism of science and its worldview