Welcome IB Diploma students!
This will be the main page for study guides, education resources and revision notes created for the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBDP) on Wikibooks. Find out more about the program from the IB Organization. If you want, find out about Wikibooks.
The aim is to collaborate to create a great resource for IBDP students and teachers to make their learning, study and teaching easier. There are many things to be done and everyone can contribute using the "Edit this page" button at the top of the pages.
- To quickly become useful, we are making a compendium of the best sites on the internet with IBDP resources. This is available at the bottom of this page. If you already use a good site, go to 'edit this page' and share it with everyone by adding it to the list! You can use these pages as a starting point for creating your own notes to contribute (they provide headings to work under) but don't copy copyrighted material.
- Begin writing pages for the IBDP subjects you know about. Write what you feel will help other students. There is no need to be perfect or comprehensive, notes can be built on and revised many times by many people. Go through your own notes or textbook and for each chapter add concise notes on concepts that need to be understood. Use headings or numbers as from your textbook or syllabus outline from the websites listed below.
IBDP Subjects on Wikibooks
Click on these links and then refer to your notes or text book and start writing! Writing concise and good explanations is a way of studying for your exams.
Group 1 - Language and Literature
- IB English (Language A)
Group 2 - Language Acquisition
Group 3 - Individuals and Societies
- IB Business Management
- IB Cultural Anthropology
- IB Economics
- IB European History
- IB Geography
- IB History of the Americas
- IB Psychology
- IB Twentieth Century Topics
- IB Environmental Systems and Societies
Group 4 - Sciences
Group 5 - Mathematics
- IB Computer Science
- IB Maths Studies
- IB Mathematics SL
- IB Mathematics (HL)
- IB Further Mathematics(SL)
Group 6 - Arts
Theory of Knowledge
IB Resources on the Internet
Aim to include links to only the best guides to each subject. Use these as a basis for building up the notes on this website.
General IB Sites
- Oxford Study Courses - a provider of revision courses and Summer Schools for IB students
- A huge list of links for a dozen IB subjects
- IB Study Wiki
- Lots of IB Links to Resources and Info at Shambles in S.E.Asia
- Economics notes and links to other notes
- IB Student Revision
- Econclassroom: Great Economics HL/SL videos explaining economic concepts. Particularly aimed at IB-students.
- IB Math Stuff. Notes and more. Created by an IB teacher.
- Maths (HL and SL) notes. Subscribe and pay for more resources
- Mathematics (HL and SL), Free material such as formulae, revision notes and exercises.
- Non-IB Specific Modern World History Syllabus
- IB History Syllabus Index
- Audio revision podcasts for Modern World History
- Information Technology in a Global Society Textbook and website with resources and articles.
- The IB Physics Compendium 2005
- The Open Door Physics Website
- Topic Summaries and some other stuff is free, the rest must be purchased
- Physics syllabus website (Requires a Log In and Password)
- IB Physics Wikified - Notes, Lab ideas and more...
- IB Computing.com - Comprehensive coverage of the entire syllabus for teachers and students - updated in June 2007, open access with an interactive section powered by Moodle