|Whole Wheat Pancakes (Vegan)
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
||This recipe is vegan; it contains no animal products of any kind.
- Mix all dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- Mix soy milk into the dry ingredients.
- Heat a griddle until water sprinkled on it quickly evaporates. Spread a thin film of oil on the griddle.
- Pour pancake batter on griddle to form 2- to 3-inch circles. Bubbles should start forming.
- When the underside is light brown, flip the pancake.
- When the other side is light brown, serve.
- For lighter pancakes use half white, and half whole wheat flour