Cookbook:Vanilla Fudge II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
If you think vanilla fudge is good, wait until you try this fancy fudge recipe.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 ½ cups sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 can (5 oz) evaporated milk
- 2 cups marshmallow crème
- 8 oz white chocolate
- ¾ cup chopped pecan nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Line a baking tray with foil (extending it beyond the tray), and grease it up with some butter.
- In the saucepan combine the sugar, milk, and butter.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook for 5 minutes after reaching the boiling point, stirring the mixture constantly so it doesn’t burn.
- Remove it from the heat.
- Add the marshmallow crème, white chocolate, pecans, and the vanilla extract. Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Pour into the tray, and leave to cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate until firm, then cut into pieces.