Cookbook:Tuna Rice Casserole
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Tuna Rice Casserole|
Tuna rice casserole is a simple, quick-to-make meal that even kids can make!
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 cans (12 ounces / 300 g) tuna
- 1 package (10 ounces / 280 g) frozen peas, cooked
- 3 cups cooked rice
- ¾ cup (6 ounces / 180 ml) water
- 1 can (10 ounces / 280 g) cheddar cheese soup
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In large bowl, combine tuna, peas, and rice, and mix well.
- In another large bowl, combine cheddar cheese soup and water.
- Place soup mixture in bowl with tuna mixture.
- Place combined mixture in greased casserole dish.
- Bake in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven for 20 minutes.