Jump to navigation Jump to search
Why do they call them sliders? Probably because they slide down so fast!
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 pound (450g) (80/20 ratio) ground chuck
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbs chipotle powder
- 4 thin slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 16 (1-inch) buns, split in half and toasted
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Preheat an electric griddle to 350 degrees F.
- Combine seasonings. Set aside.
- Place meat out on a parchment-lined sheet pan and cover with plastic wrap. Roll out with a rolling pin until meat fills pan.
- Remove entire sheet of parchment, including meat, from pan. Remove meat and cut into 16 equal patties with a pizza cutter.
- Sprinkle both sides of each patty with seasoning mixture. Cook on preheated griddle 1 minute per side, putting cheese on cooked side after flipping.
- Meanwhile, spread butter on each bun. Place a patty in each bun and close. Serve warm with desired condiments.