Cookbook:Tangy Lemon Mousse
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream, beaten to soft peaks
- 1/4 cup pasteurized egg product, or 2 pasteurized egg yolks, beaten
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine all ingredients except for cream. Gently fold in cream. Refrigerate for 20 minutes and serve.
Warnings[edit | edit source]
The reason I am using pasteurized egg is because I wouldn't want anyone to get sick. You could use regular eggs, but remember there are risks associated with doing so.