Cookbook:Sweet Potato Tropicana
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 sheets of appropriate flatbread for bottom and top
- 3–4 medium sweet potatoes, sliced
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 bunch silverbeet (swiss chard), deboned and chopped
- 500 g cottage cheese
- ½ can coconut cream
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- Grated cheese
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Place one sheet of flatbread on base of baking dish.
- Place one layer of sliced sweet potato and sliced onion in baking dish
- Then place a layer of chopped silverbeet.
- Place one more layer of sweet potato sliced very thin and one layer of onion.
- Combine coconut cream, cottage cheese, salt and nutmeg in saucepan, and slightly warm to combine ingredients.
- Pour mixture over layered vegetables.
- Place sheet of flat bread on top and brush with oil.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese if desired.