Cookbook:Sweet Italian Sausage Skillet
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sweet Italian Sausage Skillet|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 cups (480ml) rotini or other spiral pasta
- 12 oz. (330g) sweet Italian sausage links
- 14.5 oz. (410g) Italian style stewed tomatoes
- 14.5 oz. (410g) cut green Italian beans, drained
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 6 oz. (170g) tomato paste
- 1 cup (240ml) chicken broth
- 2 oz. (55g) shredded provolone or mozzarella
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Meanwhile, brown sliced sausage in hot oil in large skillet 5 minutes, drain fat.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, broth, and drained beans. Bring to boil, reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
- Stir in cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle with cheese.