Cookbook:Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms
- balsamic vinegar
- Garlic, minced
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese (fresh or regular), diced or grated
- 10 Saltine crackers, crushed or 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Salt, pepper, other seasonings to taste
- Generously sprinkle vinegar over the mushrooms, and top with garlic. Leave for 30 mins or so.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl (egg, cheeses, crackers and seasonings). Mix well. Spoon the mixture onto the mushrooms.
- Bake at 350 °F for 40 minutes.