Cookbook:Steak and Pepper Stir-Fry
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 6 oz beef rib-eye steak, sliced thinly across the grain on a bias
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp peanut oil
- ½ each red and green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Thai bird chili, finely minced
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Season beef liberally with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat a large stainless steel or cast iron skillet, or a wok, over medium high heat. Add peanut oil and seasoned beef and cook, tossing often, until meat is browned and slightly charred on both sides. Remove and keep warm.
- Toss remaining ingredients together and place into the wok. Cook, tossing often, until vegetables are slightly browned around edges.
- Add steak and heat through. Serve warm with soy sauce on the side.