Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Grind the spelt coarsely (if you have entire corns).
- Soak the spelt with oat flakes in some water, in order to get a viscous substance. The burgers will be more compact if you add more oat flakes.
- Cut onions and leek in small pieces.
- Fry onions and leek with some oil.
- Mix the substance with onions, leek and spices of your choice (cumin is a good choice).
- Form flat burgers in a hot, oiled pan.
Hints[edit | edit source]
- The burgers are also quite tasty when they are cold and on the next day.