Cookbook:Bean Spelt Oat Spread
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bean Spelt Oat Spread|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Vegan Cuisine | Breakfast
This spread consists of three base ingredients: mashed beans, oat flakes and raw spelt flour. It can be used as spread or can be fried as burgers.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 250 g mashed beans (white beans or kidney beans)
- 150 g oat flakes
- 150 g raw spelt flour
- vegetable oil
- Herbs and spices
- Seasoning mix (corn flour, salt, chili, onion, garlic, paprika, sodium glutamate) (e.g., Mexican Taco Seasoning Mix)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Take oat flakes, raw spelt, beans and some water and oil for the base substance.
- Mash the beans and mix the ingredients.
- Add the optional ingredients to taste.