Cookbook:Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Spaghetti Aglio e Olio|
- Boil spaghetti in sufficiently salted water firm to the bite.
- Peel cloves of garlic and squeeze them softly with the heel of hand.
- Chop parsley.
- Heat olive oil (2–3 mm high) in a pan, add garlic until it takes a golden color. The darker the color, the tarter the flavor.
- Remove garlic from the oil.
- Drain the finished spaghetti and add to the pan with olive oil.
- Spice with pepper, mix everything and serve with parsley.
- For a stronger taste cut the garlic and leave in the olive oil.
- Fry the parsley in the oil.
- Add butter to the oil.
Spaghetti aglio e olio is traditionally served without cheese.
- Spaghetti Aglio e Olio at Wikipedia.