Cookbook:Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yes, the sauce isn't tomato based, but unless you want it to taste like a stew, stay with vinegar based.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 ½ pounds cut-up baby back pork ribs
- Rib rub
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp hickory-flavored liquid smoke
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Season ribs liberally with rib rub. Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, combine remaining ingredients. Place ribs in the bottom of a slow cooker and pour mixture over.
- Cover and cook on low for 8–9 hours, or until ribs are tender. Serve warm.