Cookbook:Simple Chocolate Cheese Pie
|Simple Chocolate Cheese Pie|
|Servings||8 - 10|
|Time||5 - 10 minutes preparation, must be frozen|
A quick and tasty desert that's easy to make using simple ingredients.
- 8 ounces (225g) cream cheese
- 8 ounces (225g) whipped cream
- 1 ready-made Graham cracker crust (probably some product available specifically in the USA, based on something like a whole-wheat pie crust)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) of unsweetened or unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup (60g) of powdered sugar
- Melt the cream cheese and the whipped cream into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients into the bowl.
- Pour ingredients into the into ready-made crust
- Cover and place in a refrigerator/freezer. Remove when solid.
Notes, tips and variations
- Fresh fruit, such as blueberries and cherries, make a nice addition.
- Melted caramel makes a nice touch when dribbled on top.
- Use fudge or melted chocolate bars in place of the cocoa.