Cookbook:Simple Chocolate Cheese Pie
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Simple Chocolate Cheese Pie|
|Time||Prep: 5–10 minutes|
Chocolate cheese pie is a quick and tasty dessert that's easy to make using simple ingredients.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 8 ounces (225 g) cream cheese
- ¼ cup (60 ml) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup (60 g) powdered sugar
- 8 ounces (225 g) nondairy whipped topping
- 1 ready-made graham cracker crumb crust
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Melt the cream cheese, and cool slightly. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the cocoa powder and powdered sugar.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into the into ready-made crust
- Cover and place in a refrigerator/freezer. Remove when solid.