Cookbook:Shrimp Scampi Angel Hair Pasta with Lemon and Pine Nuts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Shrimp Scampi Angel Hair Pasta with Lemon and Pine Nuts|
|Time||Prep Time: 6 minutes|
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 package (12 ounces) shrimp scampi, garlic and butter flavor
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta, dry
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup pine nuts, toasted
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Boil large pot of cold water and salt it generously.
- Add the pasta and cook, stirring occasionally until al dente, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta reserving about 1 cup of the cooking water.
- Prepare the shrimp in a large skillet according to package directions.
- Stir the lemon zest and juice into the shrimp.
- Add the pasta, reserved pasta water, parsley and pine nuts, and toss in the skillet to coat the pasta evenly.
- Divide shrimp and pasta among warm pasta bowls and serve.