Cookbook:Salted Mustard Greens and Shredded Meat Noodle Soup
(Redirected from Cookbook:Salted mustard greens and shredded meat noodle soup)
|This Cookbook page needs work. Please . See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements.
The following reason was given: needs measurements.
Salted mustard greens and shredded meat noodle soup (雪菜肉絲麵) is a Chinese dish composed of salted mustard greens (雪裡紅), shredded pork (肉絲), soup stock, and noodles. Many Chinese restaurants in the US serve this dish. All quantities are approximate.
- Wash and dry the mustard greens.
- Add salt to the greens.
- Seal in a plastic bag and store in the refrigerator for several days.
- Cut the pork tenderloin meat into tiny strips. Marinate the meat with corn starch, soy sauce, and sugar.
- Retrieve the semi-pickled mustard greens and dice them.
- Using a wok, stir-fry the meat until it is slightly brown. Remove the meat from the wok.
- Stir-fry the salted mustard greens until slightly brown.
- Place the meat back into the wok and add soup stock and water. Simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Serve the soup with noodles.