Cookbook:Anchovy Herb Salsa Verde
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
(Redirected from Cookbook:Salsa Verde)
|Anchovy Herb Salsa Verde|
Anchovy Herb Salsa Verde
Note: the Mexican version of salsa verde is based on tomatillos, not on parsley. This may be a Spanish recipe.
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 9 anchovy fillets, drained, patted dry, minced
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf curly parsley
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Serve with chips or grilled meat.