Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Mexican cuisine | Tex-Mex cuisine | Vegetarian cuisine
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 jalapeño chilis, sliced in half, seeded, and veined
- 1 medium onion
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 2 large, or 6 small tomatoes, cored
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Chop the ingredients in order listed.
- If using food processor or blender, drop in with the blades running, but avoid liquefying the tomatoes.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- If you plan to store the sauce in the refrigerator, place in a jar and pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil over the top.