Cookbook:Roast Pork Loin with Cranberry Stuffing
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Roast Pork Loin with Cranberry Stuffing|
This recipe for roast pork loin is easy to follow.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 boneless pork loin roast
- 1 cup salt
- ¾ cup honey
- 2 cups hot apple cider vinegar
- 1 pound ice
- 2 cups cornbread, crumbled finely
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup apple jelly
- ½ cup dried apple rings, finely diced
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns
- 6–8 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine salt, honey, vinegar, peppercorns, and garlic in a gallon size zip-top bag. Add ice and shake until ice is almost completely melted and mixture has cooled down. Add pork and refrigerate for 2½–3 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients except mozzarella and Jack cheese. Pour into a 9x9-inch baking pan and sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Bake in the center of a 400°F oven for 30–35 minutes or until browned and bubbly on top. Remove stuffing and keep warm.
- Place pork roast on a roasting rack in a roasting pan and insert a probe thermometer into the center. Bake at 375°F until internal temperature reaches 140°F for medium rare. Remove to a plate and let rest 10 minutes.
- Serve pork warm with stuffing.