Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Time||2 hours +|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 4 pounds rhubarb, cut into small pieces
- 1 pound raisins
- 3 pounds sugar
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine the lemon juice, orange juice, and rhubarb.
- Chop lemon and orange rind along with raisins; add to rhubarb mixture.
- Mix all and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Add sugar and bring to a boil, then simmer for 1 hour, stirring often.
- When the mixture gets thick, pour into glasses or crock.
- When cool, seal.