Cookbook:Rava Dosa (Indian Semolina Pancake)
(Redirected from Cookbook:Rava Dosa)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup maida (or all-purpose flour)
- ½ cup suji (semolina flour)
- Salt to taste
- 3 green chilies
- ½ tsp jeera (cumin)
- ½ cup buttermilk
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Mix all the above ingredients together to a watery consistency.
- Heat a griddle or pan, and grease it with oil.
- Sprinkle the batter on the pan with your hand .
- Cook it on medium temperature for 3-4 min, or until it is completely cooked.
- Serve it with tomato or peanut chutney.