Cookbook:Quinoa, Shiitake Mushrooms and Adzuki Beans
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ½ cup sliced carrots
- 3 thinly sliced scallions
- ¼ cup shiitake mushrooms sliced (can substitute slightly crushed oyster mushrooms)
- 2 cups cooked adzuki beans, drained
- 1 cup washed quinoa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- salt, pepper
- Sauté vegetables until tender.
- Add broth, beans and quinoa. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes, until liquid evaporates.
- Add salt and pepper and mix with a fork or wooden spoon.