From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
(Redirected from Cookbook:Pudina hilsa)
Pudina Hilsa is a wonderful Bengali preparation of Hilsa fish. It is very easy and can be served hot with boiled rice.
- 1 kg Hilsa (Kelee Shad) cut into 10 pieces
- 1 t Pudina Leaves (Mint)
- 1 t Ginger paste
- 1 t Jaiphal powder (Nutmeg)
- 50 g Butter
- 3 T Capsicum
- Salt according to taste
- pinch of Sugar
- 1 t Green Chili paste
- Wash the fish thoroughly in water.
- Put the salt, sugar, 25 g of butter and all the other ingredients to a baking dish.
- Add the fish pieces and sprinkle the rest of the butter, chopped, on the top.
- Bake at 200 degree C until the fish turns golden in color or otherwise appears to be done.