Cookbook:Potato and Garlic Ravioli Filling
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Potato and Garlic Ravioli Filling|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 3 large russet potatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, grated with a micro plane or finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Boil the potatoes in their skins until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Peel them as soon as they are cool enough to handle and mash in a bowl.
- Sauté the garlic in the oil for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes and mix well.
- Add the chives, lemon juice and seasoning and mix well.
- Cover and allow to cool while you prepare the pasta dough.