Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 potatoes
- 200 g (8 oz / 0.4 lb) mushrooms
- Olive oil or butter
- 1 pack (200 ml / 1 cup) cream
- 200 g (8 oz / 0.4 lb) fresh white cheese
- Black pepper
- Chili powder
- White breadcrumbs
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Boil the potatoes slightly. Slice them or mash them. Mix in salt and black pepper to taste.
- Sauté the mushroom in oil slightly.
- Lightly oil a baking dish. Spread half of the potatoes on the bottom, and arrange the mushrooms over top. Add half of the cream and spices over them. Sprinkle some breadcrumbs and cheese over them.
- Spread the remaining potatoes over top, and pour the remaining cream over everything. Sprinkle on some more breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Add some more cheese on top, then return to the oven to melt and brown the cheese.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Hellim, mozzarella, or dried curd cheese also work well.