Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Time||2 hours (not including soaking time)|
Portuguese Feijoada is a type of bean, pork, and beef stew.
- 3 onions
- 1 branch parsley
- 3 carrots
- Assorted meat of personal choice, bacon, ham, chourizo
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 jar of tomato sauce tomato paste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
Fry onions and garlic on low heat. Then add meat in same pot
- Add bay leaves and chopped parsley.
- Fill the pot with chicken stock and wine and bring to boil.
Add carrots, and a bit of butter
3. Add tomato sauce/ paste, cover, and let cook for 1 hour