From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Servings||6 to 8|
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen green peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, reserve juice
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts
- cooking spray
- ¼ cup bread crumbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook peas according to package instructions, drain.
- In a separate pan, melt butter.
- Add mushroom juice and flour to melted butter.
- Stir until thickened.
- Add mixture to peas, then add water chestnuts and mushrooms.
- Place in medium baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top if desired.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until heated through.