Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen green peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, juice reserved
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts
- Cooking spray
- ¼ cup bread crumbs (optional)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook peas according to package instructions, then drain.
- In a separate pan, melt butter.
- Add mushroom juice and flour to melted butter. Stir until thickened.
- Add mixture to peas, then add water chestnuts and mushrooms.
- Place in medium baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top if desired.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes, or until heated through.