|Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Oatmeal
Oatmeal with peanut butter, banana, and honey.
- 1 cup rolled oats (you can use instant oats too)
- ½ cup milk
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1-2 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ tbsp or more honey to taste
- Cook the oats in water. If using regular oats this should take around 10 minutes, instant oats will cook more quickly.
- Put the cooked oats in a bowl
- Add milk, peanut butter, honey and sliced banana
- Mash until the banana and ingredients are all thoroughly combined.
- Top with honey and serve warm.