Cookbook:Peach Curry Chutney
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is great served with pork chops or curry.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 peaches, peeled and sliced into 10ths
- 1/2 apple cider
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp tikka masala paste
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Blend all ingredients on high speed just until mostly liquid. There should still be chunks.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat until reduced by 1/3. Serve warm.