Cookbook:Peach Curry Chutney
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This chutney is great served with pork chops or curry.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 peaches, peeled and sliced into 10ths
- ½ apple cider
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp tikka masala paste
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Blend all ingredients on high speed just until mostly liquid. There should still be chunks.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat until reduced by ⅓. Serve warm.