Cookbook:Oven Pancakes (Vegan)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup (236 ml) flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup (236 ml) soy milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 230 °C (446 °F) and oil an eight-inch oven-safe skillet.
- Combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
- Add the soy milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla; stir well.
- Stir in the apple cider vinegar, mix well, and pour immediately into the skillet.
- Bake at 230 °C (446 °F) for 18 to 20 minutes, and serve.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When a toothpick is inserted into the completed product, it should come out clean.