Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Beverages
This is a quick and easy home made orange soda recipe.
- 19 ounces water, warm or room temperature
- 2¾ cups sugar
- 1 ounce orange syrup concentrate
- cold seltzer water, filled to half of whatever size glass you're using
- Pour the water into a two quart or larger pan.
- Add the sugar to the water. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the concentrate to the sugar water. Stir until mixed.
- Using a funnel, add the syrup to an empty plastic bottle (make sure to close it with its cap when done). Refrigerate until cold.
- Fill any glass halfway with seltzer water. From the bottle, add the syrup to the glass. Stir until mixed (optional).