|Mushroom Caps Stuffed with Bacon and Cheese
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | American cuisine | Southern cuisine | Holiday Recipes
Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 325°F (about 160°C to 165°C).
- Soften cream cheese and put in food processor.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; pulsing on and off.
- Fold in chopped bacon, chopped mushroom stems, diced green onions, and green peppers.
- Set stuffing aside.
- Mix bread crumbs with just enough butter to hold together.
- Stuff mushroom caps with stuffing.
- Top with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 5 minutes.