Cookbook:Molasses-Glazed Pork Chops
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 4 thick cut pork rib chops
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 6 ounces by weight of molasses
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- Juice of two limes
- Place pork chops in a large zip-top bag. Combine liquid ingredients and pour into bag. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Take pork out of marinade. Combine dry seasonings and rub on pork. Heat your grill as high as it will go.
- Boil marinade ten minutes.
- Place pork on grill and cook 2 minutes, brushing with marinade before turning 90 degrees. Cook another 2 minutes, brushing.
- Flip and repeat. Remove from grill and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve with additional marinade.