Cookbook:Microwave 1-2-3 Cake
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Cookbook:Microwave 1 2 3 cake)
|Microwave 1-2-3 Cake|
|Serving Size:||1 cake (140 g)|
|Servings Per Recipe:||1|
|Amount per serving|
|Calories from fat||68|
|Total Fat||7.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||42.9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.8 g|
Microwave 1-2-3 cake is a quick and easy sweet cake recipe made in the microwave. This recipe is quite forgiving in proportions: careful measurement is not required.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Beat the egg until smooth.
- Add the honey and milk and mix well.
- Add the breadcrumbs and mix until uniform.
- Let the mixture sit for a few minutes, to allow the breadcrumbs to absorb the moisture.
- Pour the mixture into a small silicone mold (e.g. Dollar store loaf pan).
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes or a little after it stops rising.
- Allow to cool a little; tip out onto a plate if desired.
- Top with more maple syrup or honey, if desired.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Tip: coat the measuring spoon with oil before putting the honey in, so that it slides off easily and doesn't stick to the spoon.