Cookbook:Microwave 1 2 3 cake
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Microwave 1 2 3 cake|
A quick and easy sweet cake recipe made in the microwave.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- An egg
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup) (hint: coat the tablespoon measure with oil before putting the honey in, so that it slides off easily, and doesn't stay stuck to the spoon.
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs
This recipe is quite forgiving in proportions: careful measurement is not required.
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Beat the egg until smooth.
- Add the honey and milk and mix well.
- Add the breadcrumbs and mix until uniform.
- Let the mixture sit for a few minutes, to allow the breadcrumbs to absorb the moisture.
- Pour the mixture into a small silicone mold (e.g. Dollar store loaf pan)
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes or a little after it stops rising.
- Allow to cool a little; tip out onto a plate if desired.
- Top with more maple syrup or honey, if desired.