Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Ravioli
- 3 Tbs. butter or olive oil
- 4 Tbs. onion, finely chopped
- ¾ lb. veal, chicken or turkey, finely minced
- 12 oz. frozen or cooked spinach, squeezed and chopped
- ½ cup Parmigiano Reggiano, freshly grated
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a small frying pan and soften the onions in it until translucent, about 7 minutes.
- Add the minced meat and cook, stirring constantly, until any trace of pink has gone and all liquid has evaporated.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chopped spinach, Parmesan cheese and nutmeg.
- Season to taste.
- Beat the eggs and mix them into the meat mixture.
- Refrigerate or cool to room temperature while you roll the dough.