Cookbook:Mascarpone Mac 'n Cheese
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mascarpone Mac 'n Cheese|
|Category||Macaroni and cheese recipes|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 pound cooked macaroni pasta
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped to soft peaks
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour and cook until light blond color is achieved.
- Add remaining ingredients except for macaroni and whipped cream. Bring to a boil until reduced by half. Remove from heat and gently fold in cream.
- Place macaroni in the bottom of a 9x13-inch square baking pan. Pour cheese mixture over and bake in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes, or until bubbly on top and puffed up. Remove and serve.